Fertilizer Report is a global market intelligence platform designed to deliver real-time trade information, online market research, prices, reports, statistics, directory and offers databases, import and export data, demand and supply reports, industry trends and a spectrum of other value added information for the global fertilizer industry.
The platform is an essential tool for buyers and suppliers of fertilizers and raw materials, buyers and importers of fertilizers, fertilizer traders, end users, consultants, professionals, logistics providers, marketing, market and industry research companies or any other entity that is part of the global fertilizer value chain.
- Jordan Rock Phosphate export to India marked up by 65% in November compared to previous month export.
- Urea (Granular) CFR India prices up by USD 10 PMT in January compared to previous month price.
- Huge quantity of Phosphoric Acid, Ammonia, Ammonium Nitrate, DAP, Sulphur & Urea are scheduled to reach at Indian ports.
- Pakistan Ministry proposes export of Urea
- India imported 468000 tons of DAP in November as cargoes arrive from China and Saudi Arabia, CFR prices slightly up in January.
- India’s Rock Phosphate import is up by 45% in November at 570000 tons as cargoes arrive from Jordan, Egypt, Togo and Peru.
- Crude Sulphur Saudi Arabia FOB prices hike up by 10% in January compared to previous month price.
- India’s Ammonium Nitrate import was up by 60% at 12500 tons in November 2016 as compared to same period last year.
- Phosphoric Acid FOB Spain prices up by USD 10 PMT in January compared to last month price.
- India's Urea import is up by 90% at 650000 tons in November, as cargoes arrive from China, Iran, Oman, Egypt and Bahrain.